Frequently asked questions
What types of companies does Theoria Creative work with?
Theoria Creative works with innovative public and private healthcare and biotech companies, as well as healthcare venture capital and investor relations firms.
What does Theoria Creative do?
What specific corporate presentation services does Theoria Creative offer?
Corporate storytelling, messaging, content development, branding, graphic design, PowerPoint design.
What specific marketing design services does Theoria Creative offer?
We provide marketing design services to existing customers. We design for print and web: brochures, flyers, sell sheets, banners, ads, infographics, corporate websites in WordPress, product and promotional animations.
Why do companies hire Theoria Creative?
Companies hire Theoria Creative if they need to:
- Deliver clear messaging
- Communicate complex (technical or scientific) information
- Distill value proposition
- Tell a memorable and compelling corporate story
- Position against leading industry competitors
- Translate text-heavy information into visual, graphics-driven presentation
What is the usual scope of work on a Theoria Creative project?
A typical project scope involves developing corporate presentation materials from start to finish, and often from scratch. We rely on information provided by the client, interviews, and online research. Our team develops everything from the storyline and messaging to written content and custom design style. And designs graphics-driven slides.
What is the minimum scope of work for a project?
A minimum scope of work would include design only. Theoria Creative can provide design-only services when a client has an existing presentation deck that needs to be visually improved. In such cases, we would develop a presentation style based on the client’s current brand guide, and redesign the content slide by slide.
How long does a typical project take?
Normally, a project that requires the Theoria Creative team to develop a presentation from scratch takes 4-5 weeks or longer. The project timeline is heavily dependant on the client’s availability.
Projects of minimum scope, that require only a redesign of an existing presentation deck, can take 1-3 weeks on average.
Why should I use Theoria Creative rather than create my own presentation materials?
There are three main reasons companies hire Theoria Creative instead of developing their own corporate presentation materials:
- Gain a fresh perspective. Our clients are so immersed in complex science and technologies, that having an outside point of view helps to distill a clear picture.
- Focus on the message. Experts agree PowerPoint is the enemy of the creative thought process. In attempts to DIY, critical skills like persuasion and logic are lost in battles with the program’s tools, and thus so is the message.
- Save time. It takes significantly less time for our team to direct the project and guide the client than it would to produce the work internally. In most cases, our clients simply answer questions and provide feedback. We do the rest.